Thursday, January 7, 2010

Disney Cosplays!!!

ok, this may sound a little weird coming from me (or maybe not..LOL)
but i was thinking......

ANYONE GAME FOR DISNEY COSPLAYS?!
i've always wanted to be BEAST...from beauty and the beast...
WAITt..before you guys go 'HOMG...WHY YOU WANNA BE THAT FURRY THING'...
lemme finish my sentence.....

i wanna cosplay Beast, human form....
LOL.....now i gotta find myself a Belle.....

Another prince i wanna cosplay is ERIC....from Little Mermaid....
but i kinda prefer beast...at least he isn't THAT useless...LOL...

I still have not come across any villains in mind, i was actually thinking HADES...LOL...
always loved that dude.....

but for now, i think i'd wanna cosplay Beast...
WHO'S WITH ME!!!!?!???
Who wants to be my Belle? XD

Listening to : Tackey & Tsubasa - Kaze
Mood : Disney tralala...~~~

1 comment:

Riko said...

*raises hand!

ME!ME! XDXD

For villains hor....u are more suitable to be Hook ^_~ *ROTFL*