Tuesday, December 8, 2009

whose fault was it??! tell me...who!?

ok..yes, lately i'm obsessed with.....yup, you guessed right..

TEDDY BEARS!!!!
(whose fault was it? i don't know......you tell me..LOL)

don't ask...i don't know why....but i've been going into every toy shop i could find, and every plushie shop to look at GIANT teddy bears..
and lately, i stumbled upon this...!!!


OMG....how cute is this?!?!?!?!!?
yes, some might say that GIANT TEDDY BEARS are a wastage of space...but don't you know that when you hug is to sleep, it is sooooooooo nice?!

I tried hinting to my brothers, but guys will be guys....and they will be as dumb as ever......i doubt i'll ever get this from them....*ish sad*
maybe i'll get one for myself in march..haha...a little reward for me perhaps for my birthday...hahaha...
though, it'd be great to get it as a gift...LOL......

I WILL LOVE WHOEVER WHO GIVES ME THIS 1.6 METER BEAR...LOL.....it's so cute and cuddly!!!!!!

btw, spreading the love for teddy bears....

(clickity)

Listening to : David Archuletta - A Little Too Not Over You
Mood : WEeee..*squealing over the cuteness of teddy bears*


2 comments:

mimizuzuhaha said...

i like the teddy's face haha really cute

Riku_sien said...

CUTE RITE?!?!? omg *hugs the bear*