Tuesday, December 1, 2009

i'm still enraged...

ok, after a night's slumber, i still can't get over the image that floats endlessly around my mind..
The image of her wearing my favourite t shirt...and using it as a pajamas..without any permission from me.
It's also partially my brother's fault..that useless dope for not telling me.

Hey, i mean..it's obvious enough that it is MINE....who else would have it in female size and have some japanese katagana saying 'yaoi' splattered across the chest in the house?
that useless duo, i hope my mom got the message through to those 2...I'm so upset on what they did, i think if i had spoken to them concerning this, it'll only end in a bloodbath.

It's the not first time this had happened.
His gf often walks into my room, taking makeup remover and stuffs...ok..those i have no problem....
but to take my t shirt without telling me?
and to have chosen one of my favourite one at that?

you seriously need some serious apologising sister.....
i heard your relunctant apologies, and well......like i said...

i can forgive, but i will NEVER forget.
NEVER....this grudge, this prick, this needle...will forever be with me in my mind....


No comments: