Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Finished another year, WITHOUT MC!

whoa....i just came to realise...i just finished another year of working with my company....WITHOUT TAKING ANY MCs.!!!!
i didn't realise that until last night, and well, i was way too lazy to blog about it..haha..
(i editted photos till 2am...-_-, and no...that wasn't CF's batch...it was my photoshoot batch....)
i still remember, there was 1 time i was dead sick, and my mom kept asking me to go see the doctor and get an mc...
then i was thinking....hmm....if i had taken MC, then all my effort to break my personal record would go to waste!!!!
So, like the hokkien people says it...i 'NGEY NGEY LAI'....i remembered my nose was leaking non stop...i was so worried i had H1N1 that time..LOL!!!
good thing there wasn't any fever...(gosh, that's the WORST!)
oh well, i held on and there...!!
I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY MCs THIS YEAR AND WEEEEEeeee...I BROKE MY OWN RECORD!
(i wonder if i'll get better bonus? LOL...haha...)

well, i'm on leave now till new year and MAN, i've been waking up AFTER lunch hours everyday..!!! LOL..
like today, i woke up at 1pm...LOL.....i wonder what tiffany and gang had for lunch? LOL....
however, all good things will pass like a flash....

Just like CF, all those anticipation, all those excitement, it just ended in a flash.....and there it went...CF09....(will blog about this once i have uploaded the photos into my machine)

Listening to : Cardcaptor Sakura - Tooi Kono Machi de
Mood : BUBU~~~~~ XD

No comments: