Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shut the fuck up when i drive....

You know those fly or mosquitoes flying around your ears when you're trying to sleep?
those buzzing sound of annoyance?
yes, you sound just like that......
When i drive, you sit and shut your fucking yap.
When you want me to drive, you sit and shut your fucking yap.

It's not as if i just got my license 5 days ago.
I've been driving for almost 6 years now...
i dont need you to give me petty advises like what...anticipate blablabla...
just save it...
keep it for yourself....

I have enough experience to save me on the road. I know what to look our for, i know what is dangerous.....
So just SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH when i drive.....
no need to give me your fucking useless advises, only to lose your temper after i told you that i know.

The ugly side about you is that you never admit that you're in the wrong. That's your failure....
Yes, i'm talking about you......
The person i've been living with for 23 years.
Yes, Dad, i'm talking about you....

Listening to : *none, but is there a song called I HATE MY DAD? coz i sure like to listen to that now*
Mood: Fucked up......

No comments: