Thursday, October 22, 2009

Am i too extreme?

Whoa...the world went spinning 5 minutes ago..and i'm still feeling dizzy now..
i don't know what happened..
it all started when i had to go out and pick my mom up from Jusco Klang. I got in the car, and when i reached the destination, i pulled the handbrake...
it was that very moment i felt a sudden dizziness and the world went spinning.

I brushed it off thinking i might be tired from a day's work and lack of sleep (note that i slept at 1.45am or so last night due to Bleach marathon..LOL)

When i reached home, i tried helping my mom unload stuffs from my car...it was then i lost my footing and thank god there was my brother's Kelisa behind me for me to lean on. I quickly dropped whatever i was holding and walked into the house....

Then i sat down, the world was still spinning....i thought i was too tired, so i quickly went and brush my teeth, thinking i should prepare for bed. When i was in the toilet, WHOA...i almost fell down, my knees went soft and boneless for a moment.
It was then i suddenly remembered...

I went RPM today in Gym....and after that i didn't 'refuel' my body....
and i only had a light sandwich prior to my gym session.
i quickly downed some biscuits and bread and a glass of soyabean....
WHOa, i felt so much better after that.....It was a terrifying and also terrible experience...
I was practically wobbling up the stairs...and finally i sat on the bed, after resting a while, i made this entry...
Well, i'm still feeling dizzy now.....i think i should hit the bed soon...

i think i might've pushed myself too much today...
My body lack the glucose i think.....
OK...sleep time..no anime marathon for me today.....

on a sidenote....
i left my handphone in the office today....GAHHHHHh.>!!!!
i hope i do not oversleep the next morning....my phone is my alarm clock..!!! ><;;;

Listening to : Samurai Deeper Kyo - Aoi no Requiem
Mood : UGhh....~

1 comment:

Riko said...

woi kawan...u kena a hypoglycaemic attack liao >.<

Some signs of tat would be dizziness, sweaty palms, tremors, tiredness, "brain cant function" and in worst case scenario, total blackout which happened to me once @__@

My advice would be to snack on something light and healthy after ur gym..like those Iko biscuits which have low glycaemix index (GI) and high in fibre