Monday, September 28, 2009

Sick as Susu...

YEs...it's official...
i've been defeated in battle.....
my body's resistance gave up and now i'm down with the dreaded flu..
GAH......after 1 year of not falling sick...i finally succumbed to this damned flu bug..

but...no fear ya...it's not H1N1....
well, at least i think it isnt.....
no fever whatsoever (touch wood)..just runny nose....

Seriously, if i've been given a chance to choose, i'd rather have cough than runny nose/sneezing..
at least it wont affect me that much.......
with runny nose, i'll often feel sleepy, and my eyes are hard to open.....
DANG..!!!

now, my nose is leaking like a broken pipe....
and i'm talking with 'extra sexy' voice.....(lol..i tried singing diamond crevasse with this voice...somehow it sounded nicer..LOL!!!!)

ON a sidenote, i'm now hooked to Kingdom Hearts again....thanks to my bro...
when i walked into my room today, i saw him facing the PS2...with a rather familiar scene...
Yep, i heard Donald screaming away...haha...

I need to first update my PSP's modulator or some thingamagica..
it's outdated until the extent that my Code Geass and Dissidia couldn't load...
GAH..!!!!
help anyone?

Listening to : Macross Frontier - Nyan Nyan Special Service Medley (Tokumori)
Mood : Tired....after taking pills..@_@;;;

1 comment:

Riko said...

Take care *huggles* XD