Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Best Manga Ever~

Yes, it's 12 am now but i couldn't hold back myself from posting this entry.
I just finished reading one of the BEST manga series ever.
Some might call me biased, others might just say i'm plain stupid...

aNYWAY...
Saiyuki Gaiden is by far the BEST manga ever made in the history of me reading mangas.
I've read so many other mangas, but this series is by far the best.
It's touching, it's comedic, it has every essence of a beautiful friendship and well..it's filled with good looking bishies..haha..

Saiyuki Gaiden is an prologue from the Saiyuki series....and Gaiden shows what happened in heaven before the 3 of them (Konzen aka Sanzo ; Tenpo aka Hakkai ; Kenren aka Gojyou) are reincarnated in the human world.

Last time i almost gave up searching for this manga. I even went to Borders and Kinokuniya everytime, just hopeing that i'd find this series on the shelves.
Finally, i stumbled upon the scanlations for it..and to top it of, it's completed.

I've never cried this much before reading a manga. When each of them fell, i cried....ok, maybe Kenren's death wasn't THAT impactful..i was sad...but for Tenpo's death, i had teardrops...
The final damage was when Konzen sacrificed for Goku's freedom. The words they said, the flashbacks they had...
I cried uncontrollably. Yes, i'm still sobbing now....and my pillow's all wet from tears.

It's amusing to think that when i accidentally stumbled upon this scanlation, i was so happy i was in tears. (heck, even Tiffany asked me ' are you crying?' )
well, yes..i'll admit now..
i WAS indeed crying.....because i was too happy and i was at lost for words..
I wanted to express this joy...but..LOL..i doubt the rest sitting around me at that time would understand the happiness i felt.

Anyway, Saiyuki is by far the BEST SERIES EVER MADE....
Kazuya Minekura is seriously the Goddess of all Goddesses.

I've loved this series eversince i saw it's anime back 2001 (i think) and i still love it even now.
Sanzo has been my favourite character.....no matter how many other anime/manga series i've seen..Sanzo has been my greatest obsession..
Saiyuki......absolubtly stunning.....

Listening to : Saiyuki Reload - Fukisabu Kaze no Naka de
Mood : Happy...i hope i dream of the boys..XD

No comments: