Tuesday, August 18, 2009

World void of Light

No, it's not some sort of a movie title.....much so, it's a movie title of my life now.
I'm feeling depressed...yes...and i do not know how to put it into words...
Seems like i've lost interest in whatever i liked in life...

That uneasy feeling i'm feeling in my chest now is really ..well...uneasy...
I couldn't describe what it is, nor could i explain what made it that way...
This sensation was made worse after i had a bicker with my old man....childish as he may seem, he is still dad..so all i could was to gulp down every word thrown at me......

Friends, Colleagues and everyone who knows me...please do not call me now to ask how am i...
I don't feel like talking, much less looking at who calls me on the phone.
Do not worry, i'm not feeling suicidal...i'm not THat stupid....it's just that...i'd prefer to shun myself out for a time being....
(and well, psychologist say if a person wants to kill themselves, most of them won't even let anyone know...they just do it...)
well, i'm not that person......taking my own life wouldn't help much...^^
this is something i have to face in life..(though, i don't really know what is it i'm facing now....)

I know you guys care....I really do...but maybe for the time being....
I'm still being me.....I'm still the same old bubbly hito/susien you guys know.....
Just that, maybe i need a break........

Really, i stress..do not call me.....i'm putting my phone in silent mode....
i need my area, my peace...my Zen...

Listening to : -----
Mood : ---------

No comments: