Monday, August 17, 2009

Working from home....

Well, yeah....i've been working from house since the weekend's break...
no no, i didn't switch jobs..it's just that i was on leave and that today is my last day of leave of my long awaited holiday...
yeap, time flies when you're enjoying yourselves....

the weekend was an extremely enjoyable one....no doubt we're all exhausted from all those photoshootings and stuffs...(lol...we decided to forgo GACC and had our own photoshoots locally instead ^^;;)

but all good things must come to an end.....Now, i'm taking a break from the drawing of the comics and what nots that i have promised to complete before i took my leave. I seriously felt guilty for not being able to finish it.....

somehow, i felt that my schedule went haywire the moment i had to do the slides for the event. Though, i'm not blaming anyone...i can only blame myself for not being able to juggle my stuffs well. If only i could stay back in the office to complete my work, i would......IF only i could stay back till 9pm or so....i definitely could've finished it.

Well, all those IF's wouldn't bring me anywhere now. It's all or nothing now....So time to slave myself again...^^

seriously..I missed the wondrous weekend.....it was so much fun...it was as if i had 4 sisters suddenly! The sleepover was so much fun....especially the bed talks with relyss....
(seriously relyss..I STILL WANT MY CHOCOLATE FONDUE MEAL....>< i'm still thinking of it..!!!)
LET'S DO THE SLEEPOVER THINGY AGAIN..!! (lol..and we could maybe..do..mask together? LOL....it'll be like the typical girlfriends sleepover..!! *except nail paintings...*)

Listening to : Vampire Knight - Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi
Mood : a bit sickly..i feel like puking now..(using my bro's pc to work isn't good..his chair is too upstraight...OTL)

No comments: