Saturday, July 4, 2009

Italian, Pasta and PARFAIT!!

ocha anyone?

Whoosh....after a week, i finally found the time to blog about my last weekend's outing with the gang.
I wont be touching on Animangaki because i feel it's more than enough reviews already.....
(yeah, they did great on their first try, but there are still room for improvements)

ANYWAY~~~
Yeah, after Animangaki last week on sunday, me, riko, tsu and relyss headed over to Sunway Pyramid, well because that's the nearest mall to Sunway College....the first thing when we arrived there was......to search for food...haha..

the last time, when Riko came down to KL, we brought her to Sushi Zanmai.....so we figured this time we let her choose, because well.....besides her, we're all local...so why not let her choose to eat something that she can't find in Penang?
LOL, guess what...we went to Pasta Zanmai instead....LOL....
(we're the fans of Zanmai now...haha...though, i'm not sure if that word carries any meaning...^^;;)

The service there was really good, the waiters and waitresses there were friendly...maybe because they just opened...(i think they were opened on the 1st of June.....i think.....)
I don't really remember the name of the food we ordered....
so i guess a picture speaks more.....

LOL...PASTA..!! XD



Riko & tsu...hmm..i wonder what we were talking about....


OHh...after our main course...comes the best part...Eversince i stepped foot into the world of Zanmai, i've always wanted to order their Parfait.(yeah, i'm a fan of parfait...LOL......desserts!)

Soooo, TADAH!!!!
...
..
.


BANANA CHOCO PARFAIT!!!!!


UWAAAAA...>!! Kira kira desuu..!! XD


and this is how i look like eating it.....LOL...


LOL...I WUB PARFAITS!! XD

LOL....dun ask....^^;;;

AFter the meal, we head on over to Shu Uemura to see Riko bleed...haha.....she splurged on a cleansing oil there....i think it was RM260....or was it more than that? i don't really remember...all i know was IT WAS FREAKING EXPENSIVE!!!! Relyss also bought a gel eyeliner there because riko managed to get some voucher after her EXPENSIVE 'bloodshed' there....haha..

Hmm....whilst those 2 were busy buying stuffs, me and tsu kinda played around with their eyelash curler.....lol.i didn't even know i KNEW how to use it...haha....but lol....it was funny....haha..

Tsu also splurged some RM40 something on an eyeliner in The Face Shop....Gosh, these people are rich....man, my eyeliner only costed me RM19...haha......yeah...i'm a cheapo....i have to be a cheapo......I HAVE TO SUPPORT MY HUSBAND aka my car....and it's already JULY!!!

MY SEBASTIAN NENDODROID IS ARRIVING THIS MONTH..!! UKYAAAAAAA...!! XD

Listening to : Space Warship Yamamoto Yohko - Eternal Promise
Mood : Uwaa....i need sleep now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgotten what we talk about, but from my face, it seems interesting LOL!

EYE CURLERS ARE FUN TO BE FOOL AROUND WITH~(as long tak tarik eyelashes)...

my 'blood' is like a quarter of Riko-nee's 'blood'!!

Riko said...

HAHAHHAHAHA...

I really like Zanmai's food...but wif the price tag, it wont sell in Penang cuz Penang ppl are very kiam siap LOL...The names were too bombastic for me to remember though LOL

Gosh, now i regret not eating more of the parfait @__@ I really kenot stuff myself anymore at that time...ARGH *cekik self*

Who was the DEVIL who kept tempting me wif the locations of ATMs in Pyramid HUH!??!*cekik hito* I have never had so much "bloodshed" during a shopping trip b4 >.<

Tsu>>Yalor! I oso forgot wat we were talking bout but it was interesting, judging from our faces...haha

Riku_sien said...

riko>> PARFAIT IS LOVE..!! XD XD
BTW..thank you so so much for spending on us..XD
And..yeah...WHO WAS IT?!?! TELL ME..!?!? WHO WAS IT?!?!??!

Tsu>> LOL....err....seriously, i dunno..but you both looked damn happy..haha..

Anonymous said...

we happy = GOOD RIGHT!?