Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dislikes.....drill into your minds people....

OKAy...i think there are certain matters that i need to clarify so that i don't get pissed off suddenly.
First of all, i'm ok with people touching and moge-ing me....ONLY and ONLY when i'm cosplaying....and that THAT particular character is supposed or should be moge-ed/ touched...
meaning characters like...those ultimate uke characters..(in which, i highly doubt that i'll be cosplaying so often..)

eg Tsuzuki Asato of Yami no Matsuei (seriously....this is the ultimate uke =_=||| i wonder what made me cosplay him? hmmm....)

Other than that, when i'm OFF cosplaying mode, i'd prefer if we kept our distance...NO offense but, i m not very comfortable with people clinging onto me like i'm some eucalyptus plant for some koalas.....Maybe for a few seconds i'm ok, but once i hint that i DO NOT like, or i do not REPLY to your clinging (meaning my hands stay straight in an awkward position)...please back off...
I've kept quiet all these times, that doesn't mean i loved/liked it. At most times, i didn't say anything because i do not want to hurt anyone's feelings. 
However, i felt that this is getting out of hand...and i'm attracting unwanted attention..and i certainly do no want my parents/ friends who are not familiar with things like this to keep their distance with me.....

So get this right.....
I'm ok when i cosplaying..and only when i'm cosplaying characters that are BL-ish....
fanservice is still ok with me...
but when i'm being me...please...BACK OFF....
Clingy is still ok (as in, girls going shopping, walking together..blabla) that's still ok.....friendly cling....
i HATe....(note i use the word HATE) manja cling...makes me wanna just shove that person away......

You guys know who you are....no, i'm not being pissed here...this is a statement so that i'm not misunderstood.

Listening to : Bleach - Rolling Star
Mood : Bored~ waiting for lunch time..LOL


No comments: