Sunday, June 28, 2009

Animangaki over..next is DAICON!

BLErGh....is the feeling i'm having now..
i'm feeling so freaking exhausted over the weekend events...seriously, my body is aging....lol..
gone were the days where i could still run all over the place despite sleeping less than 5 hours.....i'm old..yes...old...haha...

ANYWAy, my reviews on the event Sunway University College organised....namely Animangaki..
Overall, the event was quite enjoyable..i really really enjoyed the band performances...seriously, it has been quite a while since i last jumped up and down and sang along and screamed out loud.......
(to think that i was in costume doing that..oh well, i guess you guys could handle a little OOC from me...haha...)

Hospitality from the event crew were awesome...they were ever so helpful and friendly...when we lost our ways, they lead us...when we were searching for our room for photoshoot, they went to all lengths to make sure that we are comfortable with our rooms...
seriously, you guys were awesome.....

Changing room was great too..!! though, it'd be better if they had a full length mirror as well as a makeshift fitting room...lol....i have nothing against taking off my top in the room....(lol...sports bra are absolubt love!)...but it still felt a little uncomfortable stripping in the open...haha...
but air conds in changing rooms are <3!! XD

the location....well, we got some stares, but i guess we're used to it.....the overall location in the campus was quite nice for photoshoots....we had our fair share of photos taken.....lol....fun indeed..haha.....

well, now that animangaki is over, i'm eagerly waiting for Daicon.....I couldn't wait to redo my fail cosplay last time.....as i've made a vow to myself that i'd improve and learn from the mistakes i did last time. 

Photos will be up soon, but first..lemme get my shut eye...i'm waiting patiently for 1pm to come....so i could get my tired ass back home...LOL..yeah..i applied half day leave. I couldn't stand the lethargy...like i said...i'm OLD!!!!

BLerGh...

Listening to : Michael Jackson - Remember the Time
Mood : Kanasai sleepy...=_=|||

4 comments:

Riko said...

Aiya char boh...

Why u go n delete all the pix of tsu n u jumping up n down during the band performance?!?!

I took the trouble to capture u guys in the angle u never seen b4 *blek*

Anonymous said...

Hito, thank you LOL! OHOHOHOHOHO!

riko>>that's coz we are super OOC there LOL!

Riku_sien said...

riko>> well, i scare myself looking at those photos..haha..besides...my laptop no space liao la!

tsu>> you thank me for what nyao? XD stupid cicak..haha..

Anonymous said...

hito>> I THANK YOU FOR DELETING THE OOC PIC that Riko-nee took! Stupid Newt/Seahorse...