Tuesday, May 26, 2009

GAH!!!! MY PHONE!!!!

okay..fear not, i didn't lose my phone....it's just that..

I LEFT IT IN MY OFFICe..!! GAHHH..!!!
(yes..i know it's a tiny matter, but to me, it's as if i forgot to wear my pants and walked right out into the streets)

MAN...how could i forget such things?! I usually don't forget such things...
My phone is like...my arm, my leg, my other half....DAMN..!!
i can't express how frustrated i am now...

i sure hope i won't be late tomorrow for work. You see, my phone is also MY ALARM CLOCK!
DAMN....of all things to forget, i forget my phone.....SHITZ..!!!!!!
I feel so freaking uneasy now......It's like i'm missing a limb or something.......
And now i have to bring my charger to office, because i remember, at approximately 5pm, i saw my phone, and the battery indicator showed that it's at its last bar.....

GAHHHHH.!!!!
MY BRAINS ARE OLD..!!

Listening to : Darker than Black - Kakusei Heroizm ~ The Hero Without a Name ~
Mood : Frustrated!

1 comment:

Riko said...

*sweatdrop*