Friday, May 8, 2009

GACC 09 CONVOY

OK PEEPS~

although GACC is in August, i still feel we should do an early planning. Like, make this a phase 1 planning thingy....
This is to avoid any of us running around like chickens with their heads cut off.....

For this year, the convoy will consist of 5 of us....
hitokiri, riko, relyss, michiru and xanthe.
My husband will be transporting us there.....manuvered by yours truly~~
(AIYO...in other words, I WILL BE DRIVING, AND SEMUA SIT MY CAR.....UNDERSTAND? COMPRENDE? FAHAM? MING BAI?)

We plan to go on Friday, in the evening (roughly around 4pm lydat) coz i'll have to pick riko up from subang airport.
So i'll still be working half day that day considering my office is quite near to the airport.

KLANGITEs, meet up at my house at approx 3pm for loading of items...and latest by 4 we leave the house.
Relyss, i understand that you're from subang, so i can pick you up from subang train station after i pick riko up.

LOL....ANYWAY~ this is just first phase planning...
nothing has been finalized yet, these are all what me, riko and relyss have agreed.
We're pending confirmation from michiru and xanthe.
that's it from me!

Listening to : Yakitate Japan - Merry Go Round
Mood : Sleeeeppppyyy~~~

1 comment:

Riko said...

Michiru & Xanthe>> Pls BUZZ me on MSN!! I need to finalise things wif u guys!!!