Sunday, May 24, 2009

Desserts, Haircut and everything else....

WEeee..!!! After so long not meeting my cousin, finally we went out together yesterday.
LOL, we did what every girls would do. SHOPPING!!! (GAh...and there goes my money again....)
So we went to 1 Utama to hang out. Oh! We ate at this beautiful cafe called 'GARDEN' (no, not mid valley's gardens)....

It has this white grand piano greeting you at the entrace. The first thing that flashed into my mind was...'OHH.LA CORDA DORO PHOTOSHOOT!' (god...that's what floats around the mind of cosplayers......searching for every possible venue for photoshoots...LOL)

ANYWAY, the food there, well...it was ok. Coz i didn't really get to order my first choice meal...they ran out of sandwiches..(no more bread i think..LOL)...so i had to order Dory fish instead. It wasn't really my cup of tea....But it was edible....XD

And then as usual, we took photos...haha...

me and HZ



THEN, we went and splurge and pamper ourselves by spending more money...=_=

OH..and then...MY DAMN BOOTS WENT KAPUT! the entire sole came off..!! good thing i kept an extra pair of shoes (with excruciating heels) in the car. So i went back to the car and changed shoes. BUT, after 20 minutes of walking in those killer heels, my feet started to sore. So, we quickly looked for shoe shops, and in the end i bought a pair of shoes (JUST LIKE THAT!) in MOMOE....well, not my number 1 choice, but what the heck, it's a matter of life and death at that moment (well, for my feet at least...haha)

THEN, all those walking and running around made our minds wander off into searching for desserts. YES desserts...(OH LORD...there goes my diet....=_=)

SO, we stopped by Delicious...(i think that was the name of the cafe) for some sweet smackeral of desserts!
I ordered apple pie something-something..(couldn't remmeber the name..but it was...YUMMY!)
and my cousin got herself a Tiramisu in a glass....LOL....
When the desserts arrived, we were sOOOoooOOoo delighted.

OHOHOHO....MY DESSERT!!!!!!




Apple Pie Ice Cream something something.....dunno the exact name.. YUMMY!!!


HZ's Tiramisu in a Glass

but then, as time passes, we ate slowly, and even slower...coz our tummy couldn't fill that much food...LOL

After eating, both of us (who are obviously idiots) played with the pepper and salt holder....We were actually 'researching' HOW to pour the stuffs inside, out. Damn it was so funny..!! haha..

After that we left and went to The Curve/Cineleisure for the Bazaar. Unfortunately, it rained (GAH...hui zhen...you are budak hujan la!)
So, we just stayed there for a while and then we left home ( BUT I GOT A COOKIE MONSTER T SHIRT..!! WEEeee.....XD XD )

Ok, the fun part starts here......Part of the reason why Hui Zhen came over was also to CUT MY HAIR..!! YEs......she is my personal hair stylist..and i let her do whatever she wants with me hair..(ok...not whatever la, but i trust her entirely to cut/dye my hair...)

I was quite happy with the end result.

WOOT....new hairstyle..!!



Actually, this hairstlye was a complete fluke. I just happened to ask her to stop cutting and then i went and look at myself in the mirror. THen i just told her ' HMM...why not we stop here....let this left side be long.....LOL'

So...TADAH..!! This is how i look like now....NO MORE HOT LONG NECK POKING HAIR..!!
Maybe when i need to cosplay Halleluyah Haptism only will i leave it long again. Else, Gosh, in such a hot weather, it's better to keep it short..!!
THANK YOU HZ..!! LOVED THE HAIRCUT...(LOL..and it's FREEEEEe..!!! *yes, me ish cheapo *)

Then we had bedtalks till...i dunno what time.
OH, apparently, i sleep-talk......I wonder whether it was HZ who heard wrongly...YOU DREAMING LA GURL! I DOnT SLEEP TALK..!!!

YEAp, it was indeed a fun filled day....lots of laughter..hahahaha.....

Listening to : The Future Dairy - Anata wa Shiawase Desuka?
Mood : =_=

No comments: