Monday, April 27, 2009

what superpowers do you wish for?

Ok, as i was browsing through a certain forum, i came across this interesting topic.

WHAT SUPERPOWERS DO YOU WISH TO HAVE?
(minus brain and mind manipulation)

brain and mind manipulation meaning, nothing to do with the brains or changing the thoughts of a person forcefully...
Those brainwashing, geass-typed powers included. So no i-want-you-to-die-now or lelouch-vi-brittinia-commands-you-to-strip crap...
let's talk something other than that.....
(be creative will ya?!)

HMM, for me....well, i'm being realistic here...what's the most important factor that circulates around the world now? what is it that makes the world goes round? (don't go using science jargons now...)
Well, if you guessed it right, pat yourself on the shoulder and feel proud.
if not, here's the answer to that simple yet mind boggling quiz..

it is none other than


MONEY!!!!!! MOOLAH..!!! CHIEN....!!! KA CHING!!!! (get it?)

so, what i wish for is to have this power whereby i snap my fingers, and whatever value i thought of in my mind will appear in front of me, if not in my palm.
remember i said that brain and mind manipulation is not valid here......(else that'd be my number 1 power of choice..)
well, with money, comes great powers. I do not need to use mind manipulation to make people bow down to me. If people needs money, they'll willingly bow down to me.
I can be the boss of a company, and my subordinates will have to bow down to me, whether they like it or not.

In this realistic world, where we're all vulnerable to economy crisis and all those economic slowdown crap, this is the one power i yearn for the most. 
hey, i'm being realistic.

2nd choice, well....time travelling sounds good. Simple example :

I go into the future, read the newspaper/ go online and check the number that opened for last week's lottery....come back to the present time, and buy that number.
TADAH~~~ instant millionaire. ^^
No doubt going into the future and past will effect the present, but that's a risk i'm willing to take. One must sacrifice certain stuffs in order to acquire certain stuffs.
not exactly FMA-ish here, but at least i am prepared to pay the cost....^^

all in all, lol, this here is just some crap that ran through my brain for the brink of the moment. Though, i just thought this topic is quite interesting. With major tv prrograms like smallville, heroes and the likes appearing, i can't help but think of things like this...haha...

Listening to : Full Metal Panic - Minami Kaze
Mood : bored~

No comments: