Thursday, April 23, 2009

Men's Best Friend~

Today was one of the most hectic days i've been through eversince i left college/ uni....Seriously it was....

I was practically thrown with so much work, heck i even went to the washroom to ease myself only twice!
No doubt i was slacking off before 10am, but after that, i was couped up in my own world, mumbling to myself, words of furiousity came splurging out of my mouth (lol, those who knows my working way would understand what i mean...^^;;;)

Anyway~ that's not what i wanna talk about here....(heck, who in their right mind would want to remember how busy they were during work!?!?)
I am actually thankful for one of the best choice i made this month. Yes, it is no other than 'adopting' MiLO.

As tired and busy as i am, when i reach home, i know there'll always be someone to greet me as i reach my front door. Barks of excitement and enthusiasm came spilling out of little fat MiLO and i could not help but smile and play with that playful little pup...(ok, not a pup anymore...LOL)

But really, it painted a smile on my face everytime i see him. Now i finally understand why anyone would want a pet, and a dog especially. I couldn't explain how or what it feels like to have MiLO greeting me when i reach home....

no wonder they say that a dog is a men's best friend.



FAT MiLO!! (photo taken from tiff's blog..LOL)

Listening to : Koda Kumi - 1000 no Kotoba
Mood : Sleepy~

No comments: