Sunday, April 5, 2009

Life's choices...it's not always the way you wanted it to be....

Well, in my previous post, i mentioned that we have an additional member into our family....BUT...after careful consideration, i feel we'll have to let Milo go. The reason is, well, first of all, i think i have this slight allergy to it's fur...everytime i play with it, after 10 - 15 minutes later, a certain part of my body seemed to have rashes popping up.

Secondly, the stench of the dog, the usual doggie smell...well, my grandaunt can't seem to stand that smell, and she has been in her room eversince the dog came.

Thirdly, well, i only have time to play with it during weekends, and it's not as if every weekend i'll be home the entire day. I might have events, outings, cosplay photoshoots, cosplay events, etc....
that way, Milo would be alone and lonely at home. (yeah, my brothers pay very little attention to it, and my parents are somewhat busy tending to the new house in Bukit Tinggi)

As much as i love Milo, i think we'll have to return it to it's original owner. The commitment for it is also too much for my to bear.....with my spendthrift attitude, i think i'll have none for the pooch.

So, before i let little Milo go, i'll have the time of my life with it first....take lots of photos as memories....and the experience of having little Milo in my life would forever be in my mind....

(god...i'm already in tears when i typed this....i'll really really miss him......)
And what makes me ponder most is....I've only been with this little dude for 1 weekend, and i already feel so attached to it...how in the world can it's original owner for 4 years, be willing to give him away?

Milo...i'll always have you in my heart.....

Listening to: Mika Nakashima - Sakura
Mood : sad....I'll miss Milo...T^T

3 comments:

Riko said...

*huggles*

Sometimes things like these happens...

*huggles again*

P/S: Do put some soothing cream on ur rash and not scratch it :)

Anonymous said...

it might be flees....*got smacked*

*huggies* aww~ you still have us~

Riku_sien said...

LOL..nope..it's nothing actually..hahaha..
no more rashes....LOL...

I WUB MY DOGGY..!!!
(maybe mom says can keep it..hahaha...)

GOOD EXERCISE WEI...i come back and run run with Milo...hahahah...