Friday, April 17, 2009

A day in the office

OKAAYy, originally, i didn't want to update this blog. LOL, but my feliciao was saying 

" YEERRr...didn't update your blog wan.."

and tiff was also saying 


" CEH, didn't update your blog...sien..."

SOOOoo, to shut them up, i decided to update my blog now...haha..

OKAAYYy, what to say...hmmm...
basically, these few days, we were busy building buildings...yes...buildings. To be exact, it was the Petronas Twin Towers, but in this case, it was the BiO-LiFE AB PRE & PRO Twin Towers.
The idea was to use ONLY the A B Pre and Pro boxes to build it. That was Feliciao's task. My task was to make a car out of the box, a fully functional one...whereby it would move forward.
So to make it project to the front, i decided to use balloons. I attached the balloon into the box, and once the air is released, the projectile force from the balloon would push the car forward. Basically it worked, but only moved 3 cm to the front..LOL


ANd now, for the photos.....


Ahtrun said HELLO!


And the side view.


OKAAYYy...now i have to shut down my machine...THOSE 2 monkeys ask me to update blog and now rush me to off the machine..
damn kanasai.....

Swt...

Listening to : aircond
Mood : GOING HOME MOOD!!

No comments: