Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FINALLY..!! i activated my DA!!

YES...as the title states.....I FINALLY ACTIVATED MY DeviantArt account...
gosh, it has been idle for a year, and i have no idea what kicked in yesterday, but i decided to revive it...

So far, all my entries has been my cosplay photos....but occasionally, i think...(notice the word 'THINK') will upload some artwork i guess?
but the reason why i activated my DA and posted up photos FIRST, is to get critiques on my photoshoping and photo touch up technique....
i realized that i'm losing my touch.....so it'd be great to get some comments and tips on how to improve it....^^

Another thing is, because i'm venturing into cosplay photography, meaning me...being first hand photographer, i need LOTS AND LOTS of guidance on how to make it right.
I'm still not very familiar with the functions on my kurochan....but i guess practice makes perfect?

so people, do not hestitate to give me critiques and comments on my DA ya....
thank you so much.....*bows*

btw, this is my DA link....will update it when i get back home, because i can't edit my profiles in my office machine...LOL

http://darkluciferz.deviantart.com/

(don't ask me why i named it that way.....i wanted to put only lucifer....but it has been taken....hahahah...)

Listening to : Kattun - Keep the Faith 
Mood : Lazy ...GAHhh....i don't wanna start work...T^T

No comments: