Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wah.....CNY shopping?

Last Saturday, 17th of January to be exact, i on an extreme shopping spree...Well, it was originally to accompany my cousin to the career fair held in MVEC. As i got an earlier news from my brother who went there earlier that there was a massive jam leading to the venue, me and my cousin decided to take the KTM instead. Well, it was partially a good idea...PARTIALLY....


Why did i say it was partially a good idea? well, instead of traffic jam on the highway, we had..HUMAN JAM....

it was pure shitload of humans there. I was practically pushed into the train....(seriously, my feet didn't even touch the ground) Well, i suppose most of you know that MALAYSIANS CANT FREAKING QUEUE UP!!!

Even when it was announced many times....."please queue up at the green line", but as malaysians are barbaric (well, most of them are...not all, but most of them are...) they cant understand that, or rather, they just bloody don't care about that. So yeah, they resorted into pushing and shoving...
typical malaysians....
what a sad country I live in.....*sighs*


ANYWAY~~~~



back to topic.....



As we were almost flattened to the brink of being roti canais, we finally reached our destination...So we headed on to MVEC to settle our main objective....Seriously, i don't know why the exhibitors there are asking me to change my job...I remember i went to one booth, we just happened to pass by that booth, and that man came to me and asked... ' Miss, are you looking for a sales or marketing job? Are you interested to join us? ' ...so as irritated as i am (because i've been asked that question SOOOOO MANY times since i entered the venue) i answered ' OH, no....thanks...coz i'm here to accompany someone...i already have a job'



did that man back down? oh no he didnt...instead he asked me... " OHh, ARE YOU INTERESTED TO SWITCH YOUR CURRENT JOB??" God...i didn't know these people are so desperate to recruit people. obviously i answered no, and that i'm happy with my current job.....What really surprised me was the desperation to get people to join them...



And i thought times were bad....=.=


And so, we 'toured' around the Exhibition Center and finally got out of the hall. Congested as always.....Then, we did what we gotta do.....Put 2 girls in a shopping mall 2 weeks before Chinese New Year, and you'll know what they will do....SHOPPING!!!!


Yeap, we shopped around till around 8 pm...But the odd thing was..I DIDN'T SHOP FOR CLOTHING..!!! instead, i spent a whopping RM400 on figurines, magazines...and..er...more figurines? OH...yeah.....and a cosplay piece...(a vest for my upcoming photoshoot..LOL..)


OK...here's the low down....



Ahtrun Zala Figurine = RM170..( WTF!??!!? but i still bought it....lol...)
Gundam 00 Series 1 Figurine = RM58 ( WAAii..!!1 i have 2 ALLEs now.XD)
NEWTYPE, Animage, Animedia = RM121.70 ( GOd...even the cashier asked me..' WOW..you spent RM100++ on magazines alone!?' ^^;;)
Vest for cosplay = RM8.70..LOL.!! cheapest loot of the day...hahahah...


So yeah, i'm officially broke now...and these are my CNY shopping.....
NEVER...i mean it..NEVER CARRY A CREDIT CARD AROUND IF YOU WANT TO SAVE MONEY..!!! (it's really hard to resist temptations...LOL....)

My loot....RM400 went flying....T^T
and presenting....AHTRUN-RM170-ZALA!!
Yees, i'm broke....AAaaa..*countsdown to next payroll*

Listening to : Tales of the Abyss - Meaning of birth
Mood: Sleepy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UWAAAAA~~~ ATHRUN!!! XDXD