Friday, November 7, 2008

my laptop, is in ICU now....

laptop laptop, don't leave me, what will i do without you?!

yeah, my laptop has lately been popping out all those dreaded blue screens...i thought rebooting the machine would've solved it, who knows, it still comes out every now and then.

And worse still, my reformat CD, can't be read...or was it that i forgot how to use the CD?
Aaaaaa......i really do hope this laptop can last for another few years...i'm just too broke to get a new one....

(Aaaa....no more costumes for me!!!!...in fact, i'm selling some...LOL..haha..)

And now, poor little me (i mean it literally).....is eyeing on DSLR camera....
Aaaaaaaaa.....somehow, the Canon EOS 100D caught my attention....i dunno why...
Nikkon D80 is kinda attractive too..AAAaaa.....how i wish someone would just donate RM5000 to me..!!! T^T

YOSH...must start saving for new DSLR and LAPTOP!!!!!
*counts empty purse*

2 comments:

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

SU SIen...Is this you?????

I saw u kissing another girl at buttercup's blog..

Jealous sia..when u wan kiss me?!!!

Riku_sien said...

LOL...yeah..that would be me..XD
but my lips are still virgin..hahahahhahah..

it's just a gesture of kissing..haha..

you cosplay my lover la..i also will kiss you....hahahha...